Ir al contenido principal

FARMASI

https://mx.farmasi.com/cynthiaortiz02

Unexpected visit.

A skunk at home.



Near my house there is a stream and we had unexpected visits from different animals like snake, tlacuache, ferret, macaw, rat, mouse, lizards, but we had never had a visitor like Friday night, everything was quiet, even We were already sleeping, until the dog (we already have another puppy that we adopted from the street) began to bark, run and make a lot of noise.

At first I thought it was another mouse, I got up to see my window which was open because the heat started (this window looks towards the garden and the garage), obviously nothing was seen, but I noticed a smell very strange, I thought something was burning, but my dog was very restless, I went up to my parents' room and I woke up my mom and when she smelled, she said: it smells like a skunk.



I returned to my room and closed the window because the fumigation of the skunk entered directly into my room, the smell is so intense that I could not sleep in my bed, I preferred to go to the living room, I could not sleep because the smell had already entered the house , my brothers left their room and smelled the surprise, but they returned to their room.

In the morning the dog was calm, we had breakfast, I went out and the dog was completely impregnated with the smell and I tied it so that it would not scare the skunk anymore, then one of my brothers came out just like my dad and I decided to bathe my dog, because I read that it is important to do it immediately.  


My dad took the cars out of the garage and my brother started moving all the things that were there to get the skunk out, I bathed the dog (poor thing smells really bad, but I hope it will be removed soon) I made a mix of the dog shampoo with bicarbonate and I waited a few minutes, then I rinsed it and put his deodorant. 



As for my brother, he made a way with the things in the garage, the skunk was still on the defensive, but he managed to get the skunk out the door, and began the task of washing the garage. So far the smell continues, but in less power (or maybe I got used to it). The only thing I can recommend is that plug any hole in the doors and do not keep so many things in the garage because these animals see them with the potential of a home. 

If you like videogames visit this page: https://www.youtube.com/user/dasajevmecani 
 

Comentarios

Recetas saludables.

Entradas populares de este blog

Chocolate-english.

Benefits of chocolate. On this occasion I will talk about the benefits of the final product that is obtained from cocoa, that is, chocolate, this food is very popular around the world, but the tree is originally from what was Mesoamerica, mainly taken as a drink by the Olmecs as a drink of the gods) and even cocoa was used as a currency exchange for the Mayans, time after the conquest in America, arrives in Europe and mixed with sugar and cinnamon giving rise to the sweet taste of chocolate that is known today. Chocolate with moderate consumption and preferably chocolate that has more cocoa has many benefits among which are: Reduces cholesterol: Because cocoa has oleic acid, an element that is known for helping lower cholesterol. Relieves stress: This is because it acts against the hormone cortisol and increases the production of endorphins that are the hormones of pleasure. Provides fiber: Cocoa contains soluble fiber which helps keep cholesterol c

Earthquakes-Mexico

Earthquakes in Mexico.   In Mexico along with other countries, earthquakes are very common and this is because it is part of the Belt or Ring of Fire, located on the coasts of the Pacific Ocean and is characterized by concentrating some of the most important subduction zones of the world, which causes an intense seismic and volcanic activity in the areas covered.   The National Seismological Service in Mexico recorded only 16 thousand 540 earthquakes in the last 12 years, which means that there are almost 4 earthquakes per day in the country. Throughout the history of Mexico there have been dev astating earthquakes of great magnitude: One of the largest earthquakes in Mexico was March 28, 1787, on the coast of Oaxaca, with a magnitude of 8.6. It is also known as "The Great Mexican Tsunami," and caused one of the greatest damages in the history of Oaxaca, flooding everything in its path up to six kilometers inland, near what is now Puerto Angel and

Mujeres-cambios de humor

Hormonas femeninas. Este tema decidí escribirlo porque al ver unos comentarios de hombres en los que les dicen a las mujeres locas, que no nos entienden, que somos unas histéricas, etc. Bueno en primer lugar no crean que para nosotras es algo sencillo vivir con estos cambios hormonales. Y bueno no es para que nos tengan lástima al conocer lo siguiente, sino que comprendan que es todo un remolino al interior de nosotras.   Primeramente, conozcamos las hormonas principales en la mujer: Las hormonas femeninas determinan las características propias del organismo de la mujer. Hay dos clases de hormonas femeninas (estrógenos y progesterona) y, a partir de ahí, diferentes tipos. Estrógenos: Regulan la actividad del aparato genital, favorecen la flexibilidad de los capilares, la resistencia de los huesos y previenen determinados problemas respiratorios. Cuando bajan hay nerviosismo, ansiedad, dolores musculares, sofocos y molestias premenstruales. Pr