Ir al contenido principal

FARMASI

https://mx.farmasi.com/cynthiaortiz02

Life partner-pet

Say goodbye to your pet.

Pets are not just little animals are part of the family, and therefore it becomes very difficult and sad to have to say goodbye. I want to share my story because a few days ago my partner and guardian closed his eyes forever and for me writing it is like therapy and it does me a lot of good.


His name was Puma (the truth is that I do not remember the reason for the choice of that name), born on October 28, 2002, he was the best labrador that came into life in 2003 and grew up with me, I remember that day when my mom and I went to meet him (my dream of having a labrador arrived, I have to say that I wanted with all my being to have a dog of this breed because I consider these dogs are the most beautiful in the world), arriving at the house where he and his family lived was love at first sight, he approached me and somehow he was destined to live with me.



When we brought him to his new home, he met Thor (a German shepherd) and got scared and hid behind me, that day he slept inside the house, we set up his space for him to sleep (next to the stairs to go to the room Of my parents), when I installed it stayed there and I went to my room, and at night surprisingly I hear that my door is open and was Puma who wanted to play, but I returned him to his room because was late, that night I think he did not sleep much because he learned to go up and down the stairs, the next day when I went to see him, he was sitting in a sofa waiting for me and in his room were my dad's flip-flops (oh and a little present on the floor, but he was very happy).



That was not his only mischief, no sir, when he got used to staying in the garden with Thor (the other dog), grabbed his taste for eating pots and car cleaners (to this day I do not understand, how he reached them and took them away, because it was only the black plastic to protect the glass), my dad was not very happy with that. 



When we had to take his appointment with the vet was a crossing because we had to climb many stairs and Puma did not want to walk, my baby was afraid, and of course I had to carry in my arms to get to the vet's office (he was very heavy), but returned safely to his house. He was not a materialistic dog, he liked simple toys and he chose them, when we left he went to a vacant lot and took the plastic bottles and was the happiest dog with his new toy.



Puma went to school, and learned to sit very well and to walk beside me, he was a lover of eating apples and pears from the garden trees. My room and his room were separated by a wall with a window, I could hear him very well, some nights he liked talking to other dogs all night, but he was an obedient dog that when I told him not to talk and leave to sleep, he did it (well sometimes).  



He was very intelligent and sensitive, managed to detect when I had hypoglycemia at night, so much, that was the alarm for my parents, so they went to my room to help me. He was also a very kind dog, he accepted other members of the family easily and could identify the engine of the cars of my house. On one occasion my father had an accident in the garden and when we went out to help him, Puma was there with him to protect him and help him (it can be said that it was on that occasion when my dad forgave Puma for all the pots, little plants and cleaners which he destroyed). 

Later came the illness, he had hip dysplasia (with medicine for a while he managed to be very well), but when a tumor appeared on his skin, the worry came to my life, he was operated and everything came out perfect, but more tumors appeared (on three occasions he was operated), but Puma struggled to recover (he was already an old dog and his gray hair started to come out). 



The moment when we knew that soon the day would come when he would close his eyes, it was when inside his house began to bark and bark all night, when I went out to see him, he could not get up, with the help of my brother, we had to dismantle the house to lift Puma, it was when I convinced my parents to build a bigger house, where he had room to move and get up easily, and we did, sometimes I had to help him get up, and I used to walking through the garden of the house with him, but he remained the same and was getting worse.



But Saturday August 19, 2017, when I knew that the end was closer, that day he could not get up, I was with him, I cried, I talked to him and I told him everything that was for me, the important thing that he was in my life (the best dog, friend, companion of my life and I thanked him for filling my life with joy). 



Sunday was still the same, the vet went to check him and injected, Puma calmed down and we moved to the garage, that night for him was desperate, because he could not get up and pee like he used to, Monday was all wet, my brother helped me to move him and I gave him a bath, I put his shampoo and I rinsed it, Puma calmed down and relaxed, his breathing was slow, that day was when he left this world, I cried and I still cried because for me it was to lose my baby to a member of my family. I know that he is much better now, I imagine him running, eating apples and / or pears, with his shiny black hair and very happy. 

 

Comentarios

Recetas saludables.

Entradas populares de este blog

Chocolate-english.

Benefits of chocolate. On this occasion I will talk about the benefits of the final product that is obtained from cocoa, that is, chocolate, this food is very popular around the world, but the tree is originally from what was Mesoamerica, mainly taken as a drink by the Olmecs as a drink of the gods) and even cocoa was used as a currency exchange for the Mayans, time after the conquest in America, arrives in Europe and mixed with sugar and cinnamon giving rise to the sweet taste of chocolate that is known today. Chocolate with moderate consumption and preferably chocolate that has more cocoa has many benefits among which are: Reduces cholesterol: Because cocoa has oleic acid, an element that is known for helping lower cholesterol. Relieves stress: This is because it acts against the hormone cortisol and increases the production of endorphins that are the hormones of pleasure. Provides fiber: Cocoa contains soluble fiber which helps keep cholesterol c

Earthquakes-Mexico

Earthquakes in Mexico.   In Mexico along with other countries, earthquakes are very common and this is because it is part of the Belt or Ring of Fire, located on the coasts of the Pacific Ocean and is characterized by concentrating some of the most important subduction zones of the world, which causes an intense seismic and volcanic activity in the areas covered.   The National Seismological Service in Mexico recorded only 16 thousand 540 earthquakes in the last 12 years, which means that there are almost 4 earthquakes per day in the country. Throughout the history of Mexico there have been dev astating earthquakes of great magnitude: One of the largest earthquakes in Mexico was March 28, 1787, on the coast of Oaxaca, with a magnitude of 8.6. It is also known as "The Great Mexican Tsunami," and caused one of the greatest damages in the history of Oaxaca, flooding everything in its path up to six kilometers inland, near what is now Puerto Angel and

Mujeres-cambios de humor

Hormonas femeninas. Este tema decidí escribirlo porque al ver unos comentarios de hombres en los que les dicen a las mujeres locas, que no nos entienden, que somos unas histéricas, etc. Bueno en primer lugar no crean que para nosotras es algo sencillo vivir con estos cambios hormonales. Y bueno no es para que nos tengan lástima al conocer lo siguiente, sino que comprendan que es todo un remolino al interior de nosotras.   Primeramente, conozcamos las hormonas principales en la mujer: Las hormonas femeninas determinan las características propias del organismo de la mujer. Hay dos clases de hormonas femeninas (estrógenos y progesterona) y, a partir de ahí, diferentes tipos. Estrógenos: Regulan la actividad del aparato genital, favorecen la flexibilidad de los capilares, la resistencia de los huesos y previenen determinados problemas respiratorios. Cuando bajan hay nerviosismo, ansiedad, dolores musculares, sofocos y molestias premenstruales. Pr